Primary School Admissions

To see our admission arrangements, via Leeds City Council, please see here:

What to do if you are looking for a place at Wykebeck Primary School

Parents should complete an In-Year Common Preference Form (ICPF), available from their child's current school, from our school office or here.  When complete, the form should be handed in to our school office.  We then send this to the school admissions department at Leeds City Council.  They will send a letter to the family and we will be in touch if we have a space available in our school.